Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Blue

Okay, we've established that I'm not supposed to have favorites. But here's another of my favorites.

Blue was left at PAWS one morning. Yes, left. Abandoned. In early March. You know, a cold, snowy month? Well, one of the staff found her tied to a fence. (It seemed to be tie-your-dog-to-the-PAWS-fence-week, as another dog was abandoned at PAWS in the same manner that same week.)

Anyway, this beautiful blue-nose pit bull was left for us to find one cold morning. Which is fine by us. Obviously, whoever had her didn't love her as much as we do.

They didn't deserve such a goofy and playful girl. They didn't deserve her snuggles. Why should they benefit from her smile when you walk into the room? She's got a mean case of The Wiggles, too! When she sees you, her wiggle machine engages, she grabs a toy and wiggles her butt all the way across the room until she reaches you. Maybe she just can't wag her tail hard enough, so her whole body ends up wiggling. I don't know, but I love it!

If you can see it in the picture, she's standing on my foot. But I don't mind. If I could, I'd take her home in a heartbeat!

1 comment:

meowmeowmans said...

We adore Blue! She's such a sweet and silly girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...