There are some rules that go along with it, so here goes...
- Thank the person who gave you the award - Done!
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass the award along to 15 blogger friends. Now that's a tough one. I have so many who do such a wonderful job with their blogs! They're all fantastic!
- Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award
So, I'm going to focus on seven of the great dogs at Paws and share things about them!
1) Apple has been at Paws for some time now, almost 1.5 years, and he doesn't deserve it! Apple's only "crime" is that he doesn't care for other animals. He's perfectly housebroken, doesn't destroy a thing when left alone, cuddles with the best of them, and is extremely playful. He's the perfect companion!
2) Bandit has been waiting for his forever home for over six months. He's a loving, sweet, and playful Pit Bull mix who will sit on your lap for hours. He loves the company of other dogs, and would appreciate a home with a yard and maybe a playpal for a good romp!
3) Francois, a Mastiff/Pit Bull mix, has also been at Paws far too long. He was abandoned one day and was found tied to our fence. This fella can hold three tennis balls in his mouth at once! He's definitely a favorite at Paws!
4) Gizmo, a beautiful Siberian Husky, originally came in with her dad. He has since been adopted, but Gizmo is still with us. She's a gorgeous girl, and would love to be in a home with someone who can spend time with her as she loves people!
5) Mikey! Oh, what a teddy bear! This boy is everything you could ever want in a furry companion. Housebroken, cuddly, lovable, loving. Why is he still at Paws? He's nine years old, and has lots of spunk. Throw a tennis ball and Mikey is at it. Fill up the kiddy pool - well, just look at the picture!
6) Sweet Pea is (shhhh!) my personal favorite. She came to us after a volunteer found her wandering one freezing cold night during a snowstorm. It was obvious that she had recently had puppies, but they were no where to be found. Sweet Pea was thin as a rail, her ribs poking through her skin. I remember taking her in that night; I'll never forget the look of gratitude in her eyes when I set up her kennel with food, water, and a huge, fluffy bed. She sank into it with a sigh...
7) Whitey Ford! Yes, this dog is dressed as a Yankee, and he's as playful as one! This senior boy came back to Paws after being in a home for 10 years. He's an MVP in our book: Most Valuable Pooch! Whitey keeps his room spotless and loves going for walks, but isn't too fond of sharing the spotlight with other animals.
Now, I have to pass this award on to 15 bloggers who I think are fantastic. This wasn't easy because I'm fond of MANY bloggers and from where I sit, you're all fantastic!!
My final task is to head off to each blog to notify them of their award!
Enjoy your weekend!