Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Rochelle

Rochelle is very, very shy with humans but she flourishes when around other dogs. She's not at all aggressive to people; rather, she shrinks away. We've gotten to the point (in just 1 1/2 weeks) where she'll greet me when I walk into her room, which I think is wonderful progress.



Outside with other dogs, she plays just like any dog - running, grabbing toys, play-bowing. It's a beautiful sight! Sometimes I wish they could talk or I could read their minds. I wish I knew what makes her shrink away from people. But I know that the right home - with another dog or two - will bring out the best in this girl!

Rochelle is about five-years-old, spayed, and up-to-date on her vaccinations.

5 comments:

Kari in Alaska said...

she is beautiful. Love her coloring

Josie said...

Awww what a beautiful face on that girl. I hope she find her forever home soon.

Much Love,
Woofs and Hugz,
Josie and Blues

For the Love of Dogs said...

What a beautiful dog. This is a great blog!

PAWSVolunteer said...

She is so cute!

pibble said...

She is cute. She finally greets me at the door when I visit, but noises, like keys jangling or even footsteps send her back into her crate. She's going to make a great companion for someone who has the patience to let her blossom in her own time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...